To be eligible to apply you must:
- be educated to A level or degree level or an equivalent standard, ideally in either a science, maths or IT related subject
- have at least 5 GCSEs or an equivalent standard at grade C/4 or above, to include English and Maths
- be eligible to work in the United Kingdom
- be in good health as you will need to pass a Class 3 medical (as required by the CAA)
- have a clean driving licence (airside driving may be required)
If you have airport or aviation experience this is advantageous, but not essential.
If you are interested in applying, please register your interest by uploading your CV and covering letter and we will be in touch with you prior to our next assessment centre.